Saturday, September 13, 2008

Last FareWeLL

He ReceiVed my msg, "FoCus on your VocatioN"...
the reply was "is there anything wrong? You've changed"

I felt guilty...


hmmmmm

I've been bothering him for 3 years...

No!!!!


I've been loving him for the past three years and now that i have his love, I decided to give up....




WHY???????????

it's simply becaUSe, i woke up on the right side of the bed



realizing that there would never be us...



and there was never US


In thE next four YeaRs maybe, I'll Be in the HosPItal


RenderIng care


and HiM??

He'll be PreAching about The WoRd of GOD...

In The NexT nine years i'll be marrYing My PresEnt BoYfrienD ...


and the FuNNy thing is... I WaNt HiM to be the PersON to wed us...hahahahahaha..fatE brought us together...made us fall in too deep...but in the end...it made US realize that what we are doing is wrong...I am finally letting HIM go...I've committed myself to someone whom I can make plans for the future...someone who I can be with in the next years, decades, or if possible centuries to come..



Right Now, I'm noT yet that In Love wiTh hiM...
But he promised to waiT...FareweLL ArC


FareWell to all the memories we haD!!

No comments: